Modified Container Solutions
Modified container solutions will enable you to adapt and transform regular shipping containers to fit your event or business requirements.
Conterm’s highly specialized and skilled team of concept designers, welders and builders can transform any shipping container into a unique and highly modified structure. Over the years, we had the pleasure to work with some of Montreal’s most popular international festivals to create custom designs and one of a kind structures highly used by the event attendees. In addition, we built custom modified container solutions for some of the world’s most renowned brands such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Smirnoff, Budweiser, Cirque du Soleil, Air France and many others.
We manufacture custom built, portable steel buildings, structures and shipping container kiosks and offices for various requirements, such as:
- Equipment storage
- Outdoor storage
- Ticket booths
- Secure storage
- Water treatment buildings
- Electrical control rooms
- Containers with a grill and retention pan
- Office containers
- Walls, bridges and other structural designs
Over the years we’ve worked with a broad range of clients including:
- Municipalities looking to use a metal shipping container as a custom storage facility for their staff
- Event managers and designers looking to create something practical and unique for event participants
- Corporate clients looking for secure, reliable and movable storage solutions as well as innovative solutions to advertise their products.
- Individual clients and small businesses looking to safely store their tools and goods.
Conterm’s full range of modified container solutions and temporary portable buildings can be shipped anywhere in Canada. If you have any questions about modified container solutions or custom shipping containers, we invite you to contact us today. Our team of design consultants will be able to answer your questions and help you turn your concept to reality.